How to Register your Miniature French Bulldog
Registering your Micro French Bulldog with Americas' Kennel Company is easier than ever! There are only a few steps you need to take, and you'll be done.
Select the "Registration" tab
2. The second step is to select the correct category. If you are registering a puppy whose parents are registered, select "Register a Puppy." If you are registering a dog whose parents are not registered or known, select "Register Foundation Dog." If you are registering a litter, select "Register your Litter."
3. Fill out the form after selecting the correct category, you will be asked to fill out a form. This form is for receiving your dog's information.
4. After completing a form, you will need to purchase a Registration Package to complete the registration. The last page of the form has a button that says "Registration Packages" that will bring you to the Registration Package page.
5. For this step, you will select the Registration Package that corresponds to the form filled out in the previous steps. If you select the Puppy Package, there is an additional option to purchase a pedigree for that puppy to see its lineage.
6. After selecting the package, you're ready to checkout! Your Registration Certificate, and pedigree if you purchased one, should arrive with 14 days of purchase.
For more information or questions on how to register your Miniature French Bulldog breed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Americas' Kennel Company is not affiliated or associated in any way with AKC or American Kennel Club.